Diamond Wire and Diamond Wire Loops
Diamond WireTec offers their customer a varied program of Diamond Wire and Diamond Wire Loops.
More about this you find in "Diamond Wire" and "Diamond Wire Loops"
The Diamond Wire and the Diamond Wire Loops from Diamond WireTec convince about their high tensile strength, diamond bonding and good price. These are important properties for a effective and economical separation cut.
All diamond wires offered by Diamond WireTec are subject to a 100% check and the strictest requirements. Tension tests for examining the stretching properties and strength as well as microscopic visual tests for the overall assessment are part of our quality management system.
The right diamond sizes and types are important for a good cutting surface of the workpiece/sample. For fine surfaces, small grains make the most sense and a lower grain density should be used for soft cutting materials.
Diamond WireTec delivers cutting wires and loops …
- with CBN and Diamond coated
- with different grain sizes
- as open finite wires in standard lengths of 60 m, 120 m, 500 and 1000 m coiled on our standard spools. For longer wires and larger spools, just ask us.
- as endless wires/wire loops/abrasive wire with length from 800 to 20.000 mm. Our standard length are 840 - 1600 - 1870 - 2000 - 2100 - 3000 - 4000 - 4430 mm in different diameters.
- with a quality certificate, inspected by our quality management system.
Technical data of our standard spools
*The spool DS70 can also use for many diamond wire saws from other companies.