CBN and DIAMOND WIRE (LOOPS) and Bands
The CBN and Diamond Wire and Bands from Diamond WireTec will win you over with their high tensile strength, their strong grain bonding as well as the high quality of the wire and the diamond grain.
The cutting wire, wire loops and bands of Diamond WireTec was coated with CBN and diamond. They were offered winding on spools or in endless loops. The wires and bands are different in grain sizes, bonding, density, wire diameter and the strength. These are important properties for a effective and economical separation cut.
All diamond wires offered by Diamond WireTec are subject to a 100% check and the strictest requirements. Tension tests for examining the stretching properties and strength as well as microscopic visual tests for the overall assessment are part of our quality management system.
The selection of CBN or diamond wire diameters depends, among other things, on the size of the cutting surface of the workpiece/sample. For fine surfaces, small grains make the most sense, and a lower grain density should be used for soft cutting materials.
Diamond WireTec delivers cutting wires and bands …
- CBN and Diamond coated
- With different grain sizes
- As open finite wires in standard lengths of 60 m, 120 m and 1000 m coiled on our standard spools. For longer wires and larger spools, just ask us.
- As endless wires/wire loops/abrasive wire with the standard lengths from 840 - 1600 - 1870 - 2000 - 2100 - 3000 - 4000 - 4430 mm in different diameters. Other length or diameters on request.
- With a quality certificate, inspected by our quality management system.
- specifications you find in our diamond wire product line
Technical data of our standard spools
*The spool DS70 can also use for many diamond wire saws from other companies.